When a person is charged with a crime, it can be a frightening and confusing time for them and their loved ones. Defendants convicted of criminal offenses may face incarceration, substantial fines, and personal hardship. These trying times require experienced and effective legal representation.
In assessing a criminal case, our attorneys confront the important issues:
• Has a reasonable bail been set?
• Was evidence obtained from a defendant in violation of their rights under the United States and New Jersey Constitutions?
• Has all evidence been disclosed by the prosecution?
• Does an affirmative defense such as alibi or entrapment apply?
• Does the evidence prove all elements of the charges beyond a reasonable doubt?
• Is the defendant eligible for a diversionary program which could result in dismissal of the charges?
These are just a few of the questions that will determine the result of a criminal prosecution. Our office fights to ensure that all of our clients are treated fairly and are able to assert their Constitutional rights.
Don't let a criminal charge ruin your life. Call today for a personalized consultation.