Scan this code with a QR reader to import contact information.
For over 30 years, Kevin G. Roe has dedicated his career to the pursuit of justice. Known for his extensive legal knowledge, vigorous cross examination, and relentless advocacy, Mr. Roe goes all out for his clients.
A graduate of the Seton Hall University School of Law, Mr. Roe began his career studying under renowned attorney Frank P. Lucianna, eventually rising to become a partner in the Hackensack firm of Lucianna, Bierman, and Stillman.
Mr. Roe opened his current practice in 1988, and has since become one of the premier attorneys in the Metropolitan area, actively practicing in state and federal courts of New Jersey and New York.
Mr. Roe has extensive trial experience. Some of his recent cases include:
- Englewood man charged with double murder – Not Guilty
- Paterson man charged with murder – Not Guilty
- Englewood man charged with murder – Not Guilty
- Linden man charged with murder – Not Guilty
- Teaneck man charged with aggravated assault – Not Guilty
- Closter woman charged with DWI – Not Guilty
Mr. Roe earned his Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Georgetown University, his Master of Arts in Social Psychology from New York University, and his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University.
- J.D., Seton Hall University, 1980
- M.A., New York University, 1975
- B.S., Georgetown University, 1974
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit